Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
SelfStylo offers a real-time Augmented Reality technology to revolutionize the consumer shopping experience. In this approach, the user experiences the product on their own before making the actual purchase. It is smart AR solution to boost consumer engagement to accelerate the sales of the brands.
- Click on the “Virtual Try-On”
- Choose the Makeup Category of the products – Eyeliner, Lipstick, Blush, Kajal, etc.
- You may virtually try on the variety of shades and Enjoy the new Look through AR Tech.
- Choose the best shade or combo
- Mark your favorites and share with friends and Buy the products !
- Ensure ample visibility of your face with proper lights on the screen.
- Avoid strong focus lighting on the top, back, and sides of your face.
Please note that colors can appear differently depending on the type of camera you’re using. Results may also differ slightly on different devices.
Live camera is not available on certain browser and device combinations due to the permissions on device settings for cameras. You need to allow access to camera for the browser that you’re looking into.
Yes, all the shades are available to try if they are updated on the Brand’s product catalog.
Yes, consumers can try different combination of the products and add them to ‘Favorites’ and share it over social media.
Please note that Virtual Try-On is only available for cosmetic products at this time. The clothing and jewellery trial features are coming soon!
SelfStylo can easily be integrated into the brand’s website and In-Store.